Saturday, January 28, 2012

Refurbished Iphone 4s for only $50


I can't believe I got lucky with this one. Bought this online thinking there is no chance I may repair because if someone would sell such new unit, the product would totally be non repairable. But the price is totally good so I took the chance. When I got the unit, I was so surprised, I only needed to reset the software and it works perfectly well. I'm so confident with this product that I'm giving it 1 year warranty to the buyer along with the regular 100% money back guarantee. This unit is already jailbreak so you can use this to any choice provider that you would like and I can set it up for you. If you want to buy this unit, please click the email link below. Remember I don't accept bidding, first person to put out money for this product gets it.

Click the link to buy this item