Saturday, January 28, 2012

Almost Brand New Samsung Galaxy I9000 S



I bought this from a singaporean seller who also bought it online from a korean seller. He is selling it because the screen is cracked and the characters are in korean so he just wanted his money back. When I bought the item I could almost cry, it was not the screen that was cracked but the screen cover which can easily be replaced. The language setting is quite easy to change and I have set it on english already. This item is openline and I can set it up for you so that you can choose any provider you like for this product. I'm giving this 6 months warranty along with the 100% money back guarantee. Oh I forgot to mention that even as simple reason as not liking the product features, I would return 100% of your money back to you if the return is within 1 month and you take care of the shipping and handling. Purchase price is only $90. Please click the link below to purchase this item.